Saturday, March 5, 2011

Northeastern Group back in the Northeast


According to Maria Elena, all is well with the group. They were left at the airport earlier today and should be nestled snuggly in their beds right now. What am I thinking? They're just back from what sounds like a fantastic time and they're young. "They have a lot of energy," Maria Elena says. A shout out to all of you. You left our village a different place. I am looking forward to thanking all of you in person. I hear the playground and garden are beautiful. Anxious to see Ryan's photos. Rest well and know that I can't thank you enough for stepping out of your comfort zone and bringing SO much love to these children who have had my heart for awhile. Mi puebla es su puebla!!!!!! Muchas gracias mi amigas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment