Monday, July 18, 2011

A Blessing in the Making- We Hope


Interestingly enough, I came to blog just a short while ago and closed down because I was unsure of where to start. I put down my computer and called Maria Elena in the village. We talked about the details of the latest wire transfer and how funds were to be used to care for our shared children. And then.......Anthony has found a vehicle for the project. Not the shiny new Ford Ranger 4x4 we dream of, but non the less a vehicle suitable for all the travel required for the project. It is a Nissan Frontier 4x4 with a double cabin. The cost will be $9300USD. Nearly half the projected cost of a new Ranger. I know there's someone, some organization, some generous soul who will help us if we only ask. I'm ASKING, I'M ASKING, I'M ASKING. If anyone wishes to help make this a reality please contact us at daisyschildren@gmail.com or 207-651-5558.A test of faith, a test of courage....such great rewards for these innocent children.

No comments:

Post a Comment